[ddots-l] Re: Using my headphone amp with my tascam

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 01:48:22 +0100

You can still use your balanced cables.  I do that here.  I use a couple of
headphone extension that have a single balanced jack and two sockets on.
the cables coming off my monitors and headphone amp are all balanced.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021
UK+44-1747-821-794