To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 9:01 AM
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Upgrading jfw to 7.1.

James, If it were me, I'd stick with Jaws 6.20, That's my opinion I've had a lot of problems with Jaws 7. It's not always advantageous to up grade. Some times you run into more problems than you expect. I'd wait a while. anyway.
David
----- Original Message ----- From: "James Malone" <malone_j@xxxxxxxxxxx>