[ddots-l] Re: Unusual use of Reverbs and Delays

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 21:22:41 -0400

Jeanette:
What I do in a similar situation is to set the output of the reverb bus that is feeding your vocals to the vocal bus rather than your master. This serves two purposes. You can control the overal level of your vocal bus and the reverb will stay in proportion, and you can solo any of your vocals and hear the reverb.

Gord
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeanette Contant-Galitello" <jeanette@xxxxxxxx>