[ddots-l] Trying To Contact Neville Peter

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 22:53:23 +0100

Hi all!!

Sorry to put this on list however, Neville, I have received your E-mail from a
few days a go and already replied.  It could be that your spam filtering is
stopping my E-mail from getting through.  Also, I tried accessing your website
at:

www.nevillepeter.com/

in order to obtain a skype contact or, phone number for you but, received the
following error message

Error

Error Occurred While Processing Request

Error Diagnostic Information

An error occurred while attempting to establish a connection to the server.

The most likely cause of this problem is that the server is not currently
running. Verify that the server is running and restart it if necessary.

Unix error number 2 occurred: No such file or directory

Could someone else verify that Neville's site is down? Neville, feel free to
drop me a phone number or, skype name privately off list at:

info@xxxxxxxxxxxx

and we will take it from there.

Regards, Phil Muir
P J Muir Productions