[ddots-l] Re: True Pianos without sight, how much can we do?

  • From: "Bob Reid Info" <info@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 14:14:25 -0400

Hi Phil. Thank you for your response. I agree, that works once you close that opening screen. You can also select several presets in the True Pianos properties window again once you close that opening screen. I'll try to get some sighted help and report to the list what is possible with the full version of True Pianos after closing that dialog.

Bob.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>