[ddots-l] True Pianos

  • From: "Steve Wicketts" <steve.wicketts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddtots" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 20:41:18 -0000

Hi All,

I have recently purchased True Pianos.
With a little sighted help you can select all the Pianos: Sapphire, Amber,
Emerald and Diamond.
Just save each one to a template.

The pianos are very sweet if a little thin, however, they are better than any
of the dimension Pro pianos and don't take up too much CPU.

Quondam Leaps Steinway is the best I've heard but takes up 70GB of your hard
drive as they've used over 23000 samples.

True Pianos is £63, I think this is very good value if any of you were thinking
of adding more pianos, just get in there before the new Year as the price I
believe goes up on Jan 1st 2010.

Happy new Year to you all.

Steve W

database 4726 (20091229) __________