[ddots-l] To gord

  • From: "Sharon Hooley" <SHOOLEY2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cake Talking List" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 21:46:44 -0600

Hi Gord!

Thanks for the clarification about the jacks on the back panel of the mixer! Did you miss my next message, or maybe you were confused by the subject (2 more Questions)? I actually boiled it down to one more question. Here is the message again, below my name, in case you didn't see it. Thanks again!

Sharon

Hi again!

I have another question I forgot to ask:

I'm using the Mackie 1202 VLZ.  Can you give me a detailed description of
where the other numbered line inputs are, if I put my hand on the top-right
corner of the top pannel, at the back edge, and move along the top-back edge
toward the left?  (when I move from that corner, I see that the first column
of jacks are filled.  So, moving past them to the left, again along the
top-back edge, where are those jacks I need to use?)

Thanks again!

Sharon

**
**