[ddots-l] Re: To MP3 or to not MP3

  • From: David P Shortland <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 09:41:34 +1000

Greetings from Down Under....:)

Yes, that is what I would recommend. Using Winamp with Bookmarks...

After converting to an MP3 , just go thru your file playing in Winamp and align your Markers from Sonar to the MP3 in Winamp...:)

Regards,

David
(name pending)

At 09:04 AM 3/04/2006, you wrote:
Try Winamp, you can create multiple bookmarks and you can import and export your bookmarks.
HF
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ilkster" <The_Ilkster@xxxxxxxxxxx>