[ddots-l] Re: To Damon

  • From: "Damon Fibraio" <dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 12:33:29 -0400

Hey, Vince. I know he's busy, I've been waiting for his Sonar tutorials
forever now and that's why this concerns me that he is a bit too busy to get
this going. I know I could certainly use the support. Tim, you can actually
download the editor and use it in an offline capacity, but naturally this
won't do much for you without a pc3. However, if you understand vast, I know
I could probably use your help, as I have a k2661 and a pc3 and I don't even
know where to begin. Any resources or tips you can point out to me? As this
is really not on topic for the dancing dots list, if Vince or Tim want to
email me privately, that's fine.

--
Damon Fibraio
screen names -- aol: dfibraio...msn dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxxx skype: dfibraio