[ddots-l] Re: Tips for using Omnisphere

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 18:28:31 +0100

Hi Phil.

Well, it's working right now, but I'll remember it for times when it doesn't work.

Cheers
Darren

If you like electronic, ambient, new age or atmospheric music, become a fan of The Karmistry Project on Facebook...
http://facebook.karmistryproject.com

You can also follow Karmistry Media on Twitter...
http://www.twitter.com/Karmistrymedia

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>