[ddots-l] Re: Tips for using Omnisphere

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 12:18:05 +0100

Hi Greg.

Thanks for that, at least it appears that I'm not missing anything.

I found that if I go to search and type in a catagory name like human voices or SFX etc, it's the same as clicking on a catagory. I'm not sure if you'd noticed that only the catagories up to Hybrid are displayed with no apparaent way of scrolling past them.

I'm currently working on adding some hot spots that allows you to use part 1 to 8 so that you can use Omnisphere across 8 midi channels and tracks but only needing to use one instance of Omnisphere.

Incidentally, when creating a hot spot, and you're asked what type of positioning, do you choose absolute positioning or application, or one of the other items.

From what I've heard so far, it is one hell of a stunning plugin.

What I wouldn't give to have it fully accessible.

Cheers
Darren

If you like electronic, ambient, new age or atmospheric music, become a fan of The Karmistry Project on Facebook...
http://facebook.karmistryproject.com

You can also follow Karmistry Media on Twitter...
http://www.twitter.com/Karmistrymedia

----- Original Message ----- From: "Greg Brayton" <Greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>