[ddots-l] Re: Tempo assistance

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 12:31:33 -0400

You need to establish the tempo in sound forge by using the edit tempo function in the special menu. Select exactly a specific area of your wav file, like one or two bars. Then you can tell the edit tempo function how many beats you have selected and it will figure out the tempo. You'll also need to tell the edit acid properties function how many beats are in the selection.
Gord
----- Original Message ----- From: "Satauna" <brainfreeze@xxxxxxxxxxxx>