[ddots-l] Re: Talking Tuner, was Re: Passive Monitors?

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 16:36:13 +0100

Yup, who ends up shedding more blood, you or the cat?  I wanted a dart rifle
for giving our old tom his anti-thyroxine, but the wife was worried I might
get carried away and substitute tranquilisers for the kids.  This means that
I end up being a kitty blood donor most days - hope you've found a better
method.  Mind you, it gives you plenty of sampling possibilities, says he
whilst desperately trying to get back on topic.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess
Raised Bar Ltd
Phone:  +44 (0)1827 719822