[ddots-l] Re: Talking Hydrometer?

  • From: "Cameron" <cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 15:46:56 -0400

Hey man.  Sorry your guitars have suffered a bit!  That is never fun to go
through, financially or otherwise.

I'm using the planet waves two way humipack kits, for all but my solid body
guitars, and they have done a great job, including moving from Texas to
Massachusetts.

They aren't the bottom basement cheapest option at $27 each, but, I think
they are safer than those soundhole humidifiers.  I never liked using those
because I had heard some horror stories of some high end vintage acoustics
being damaged by them.

Cameron.