[ddots-l] Re: Taking Music Theory Tests?

  • From: "Brandon Keith" <brandonboy13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 08:49:06 -0800

My parents don't know music at all, but my teacher does. I'm not sure how you'd
describe musical notation though. There are way to many lines and cymbals.
Also, is there a place that prints full scores of Operas or whatnot in Braille?
I'm also wondering if it is possible to read a vocal score using a Braille
display? If so can it be sight-read? Or is that only possible with paper?
Thank you and I think I will explain my situation to Oberlin.

Brandon Keith

Check out
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/brandonkeithcom
Also add me on facebook!