[ddots-l] Re: Superior Drummer Mixing

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 19:38:12 -0000

You will be able to use the faders in the Superior Drummer 2 interface, when
the .HSC sets become available.  you will also be able to use the bounce
Window and bounce all of the superior outputs down to separate wave files,
from within the Superior Drummer 2 interface.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021
UK+44-1747-821-794