[ddots-l] Re: Suggestion for Sonar 4 Script

  • From: "Chi Gook Kim" <chigookkim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 21:51:43 -0500

There are many ways you can disable the background services.  The easiest
way would be to use a small free utility called autoruns.
You can download it at http://www.sysinternals.com/files/autoruns.zip

What mac program do you use to use dp and pro tools, and how accessible are
they?  Can you use most of functions that dp and pro tools offer?

Chi