  From: Annabelle Susan Morison
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2010 2:25 PM
  Subject: [ddots-l] StylusRMX Files For Parts And Multis

  Hi, it's Annabelle.
  Are there default .prtrmx files that have been saved to the StylusRMX
library? Or do I have to save each and every Multi and Part manually? If so,
how would I save them manually, without the pain of having menus that are
inaccessible with a screen reader? If I don't need to save them manually, where
would I find a default data folder of .prtrmx files?