[ddots-l] Stylus RMX and Hot Spot Clicker

  • From: james mcbride <jamcbride@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 20:25:02 +1100

Stylus RMX and Hot Spot Clicker
Thanks Darren, I'm just starting out with music and I'm glad to get some useful
information about working software with JAWS. Just now, I read about HSC Sets
"Welcome To The HSC Sets For Sonar 6 And Beyond Page On HotSpotClicker.org"
http://www.hotspotclicker.org/Sonar%206%20HSC%20Sets.html
Though I saw something about HotSpotClicker earlier on DDOTS, I didn't really
understand how useful it was. So, thanks again for introducing me to Stylus and
giving me a lead into using Sonar with JAWS via HotSpotClicker .
James