[ddots-l] Stylus Demo using HSC Sets

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dancing Dots List" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 13:39:09 -0000

Hi folks.

I've finally managed to make the mixer in Stylus RMX accessible along with the browser buttons for each of the 8 mixer outputs.

So, it's now possible to create 8 tracks of music, perc or drums using only one instance of Stylus.

I've still got to iron out some quirks, but it is a start.

I put together a quick 32 bar track to demonstrate using one instance of Stylus over 8 tracks.

Take a listen at...

http://www.darrenhartland.com/songs.html

Just click the play or pause button on the flash player.

It isn't mixed properly, it's only for demonstration purposes.

I'll be taking a deeper look into Stylus in the next couple of weeks to see what else I can make accessible, but my initial thoughts are that pretty much everything can be made to work.

Cheers
Darren

If you like electronic, ambient, new age or atmospheric music, become a fan of The Karmistry Project on Facebook... http://facebook.karmistryproject.com