[ddots-l] Re: Status of Dancing Dots Site

  • From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 09:34:40 -0400

Our provider finally restored our site yesterday.  That was the good news.
The not-so-good news was that the most recent back-up they could come up
with was from January 24, 2008!  Albert has now uploaded our own copy of the
most recent content and things should be back to "normal".

One problem not yet resolved is the E-mail forwarding we have set up from
DancingDots.com.  As a result, we have not received any E-mail addressed to
any user name at DancingDots.com such as info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, etc.  For the time being,
E-mail me using my billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx address is you need to write
directly to me off-list.  Use marypatc@xxxxxxxxxxx with questions about
orders or other administrative matters.  Send support E-mails to
bryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx .

Regards,
Bill