[ddots-l] Re: Spectrosonic Atmosphere

  • From: "Greg Brayton" <Greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 06:03:51 -0800

All true, but man, I think the sounds are worth it! I learn a little more about it everyday, and am using it quite a bit. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 2:14 AM
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Spectrosonic Atmosphere

Best to ask Greg Brayton on list about this. Greg and I attempted to create an .HSC set for this however, we couldn't figure out an easy way to scroll through the patch list as you have to actually drag it with the mouse. having said that, Greg now is able to save out presets and access them again which, I guess is some progress. The application is a bit of a nightmare as it seems to contain Windows within Windows.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions,
Music And Audio Production
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021