[ddots-l] Re: Specs for Sonar

  • From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:20:30 -0500

Sean has a good point but, on the other hand, if you're using Pro Audio 9 or
even SONAR 2.2, SONAR 4 is a big step up just in terms of the stability and
usability of the product.  We'll send you both SONAR 4 and SONAR 5 so you'll
get what you've paid for.  We'll send you the updated CakeTalking scripts
that work with SONAR 4.  When the SONAR 5 scripts are ready, we'll either
give them to you as a no-cost download or you will pay some discounted price
for this upgrade based on your purchase date.  Or, if you're happy with
SONAR 4 and CT for SONAR 4, you need not do anything.

As Kevin said, you need to have a clear idea of the benefits of upgrading.
I think just being able to play soft synthes is a major plus.  But everyone
has to decide for him/herself.  Go to www.DancingDOts.com and click on the
CakeTalking link to read list of features and those which are exclusive to
the Producer edition.  Post any questions about features here as there are
many people subscribed to our list who are much more expert in the use of
SONAR than yours truly!

Regards,
Bill