[ddots-l] Re: Sound card problems

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 11:35:07 +0100

Hi Steve.

Yes, the card is listed in Sounds and Audio Devices.

The master bus is saying "None".

Incidentally, I think I might've fixed the issue, but I won't know until my
system has run a complete scan of the system.

I had to install the sound card from my normal work's PC so that I could
completely remove the Edoral and still have Jaws running.

I then installed Edoral from scratch and fired up Sonar.

I didn't get the silent buses message, but haven't had a chance to check
whether it's all correct yet as the system completely crashed, hense the
scan.

I hate computers sometimes.  Wasted nearly a day and a half on this.

Cheers
Darren

  _____