[ddots-l] Sound card problems

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 05:57:13 +0100

Hi folks.

I've got an issue with Sonar 8.53 and my Edoral UA-25E.

I've just received my system back from repair and set everything back up.

The sound card works fine as it is the only one enabled on the system.

When I start sonar, I get a message that silent busses were detected.

When I check Options/Audio, my card isn't listed.

The Asio driver option is selected in Advanced options, but no way of
selecting the UA-25E.

I've reinstalled the drivers with no luck.

Also, on a couple of occasions when I started Sonar, the opening message
said welcoem to sonar version 6.4...

I've never owned 6.4.  I've only ever had version 8.0 and above on this
system.

This has turned into a pain in the neck.

As mentioned, the sound card works fine as Jaws is all fired up and
announcing, it's just that Sonar isn't recognizing it.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Darren
www.karmistry.com/