[ddots-l] Re: Sound canr or Ram

  • From: "Steve Wicketts" <steve.wicketts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 23:51:47 +0100

Hi Bryan,

Thank you for getting back to me.

I'm not sure what my buffer is set at, I don't know much about Computers, it's
a dual Core with 4GB of Ram, however, a friend of mine told me that only 3GB
was accessable.

I'll get someone over to take a look at the buffer size.

I Thank you and my laptop thanks you, as it is no longer perched on the edge of
my window cil.

Steve W

www.jerryleelewis.co.uk