[ddots-l] Sound Card Advice and recommendations

Hi folks.

I'm after some recommendations please.

I'm looking for a sound card with multiple inputs as I have several external
devices and I don't have room for a mixer in the same space.

I'm using Windows 7 64 byt with Sonar 8.53.

Any recommendations for a quality sound card would be appreciated.

As long as it's the right card for my needs, budget isn't a problem.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Darren
www.karmistry.com