[ddots-l] Re: Sonar error

  • From: "Phil Muir" <philmuir1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 13:59:37 +0100

Well, if you have cleaned out the registry then, not too sure what else to
suggest.  I guess you could uninstall Sonar and all related plug-ins.  Then,
remove the Cakewalk Music Software references from the registry.  You could use
Regsrv32 to uninstall any plug-in .dll's that you have lying around.  If all of
that fails then, it's time for a Ghost image that is, if you have one or, a
reformat and reinstall of Windows XP.

Regards, Phil Muir
P J Muir Productions
Music and audio production