[ddots-l] Re: Sonar eq disables sometimes

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 10:56:12 -0500

we may never know ct is a huge script, sonar has issues sometimes, but so doesn't windows, and that was mhy first thought.

At 05:58 AM 1/28/2012, you wrote:
Hi Jack, thanks,

Agree, probably it's a windows thing.
The strangest is that only happen once in a while to the inspector pain and only to some projects. as i refered on on my last post, the solucion i finded is to make the adjustments on the inspector display parameter.

regards,
Rui Vilarinho

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack Conti" <jackconti@xxxxxxx>