[ddots-l] Sonar Producer and Tranzport installation question.

  • From: John Schucker <gwynn@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 22:42:23 -0500

Hi all. I downloaded the latest tranzport drivers, 1.41 I think, ran the installation with USB disconnected of course, connected USB, it found hardware, I installed it. It found hardware again for the WDM interface, I installed that. Then I went into Sonar and checked tranzport in the midi input and output sections of options midi. Next I attempted to hit f4 for the track options, picked option 1 for the control surface, but all I see is the jaws control surface, no tranzport at all.

jaws 9.0.2152
Sonar Producer 6.2
CakeTalking 6.2.5.99

I think that covers everything. What am I missing here? Oh, the tranzport icon shows up in the system tray and it's set to native. I assume that means it's actually finding the tranzport and all that good stuff.