[ddots-l] Sonar 8.5 Is Out!

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MIDIMag" <midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Dancing Dots E-mail List" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Free Sonar Scripts" <jsonar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 16:22:46 +0100

http://www.store.cakewalk.com/b2cgbp/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=10-CWSP8.50-2RE

For the release of SONAR 8.5, we are making special versions of SONAR 8.5
available to our valued SONAR 8 Producer customers. For years, SONAR has been a
completely open system, meaning you can add virtually any third party software
program to your studio with the peace of mind that it will work flawlessly with
SONAR.

In that spirit, we have partnered up with some of the top third party
manufacturers in the industry today to create special versions of SONAR
designed for musicians of all types. Whether you are guitarist, keyboard
player, mix engineer, or composer, we have a version of SONAR 8.5 that is right
for you. Best of all, you get incredible savings when you purchase these
special versions.

If you just want SONAR 8.5, we have made it easy to download it today at the
lowest price we have ever offered. Or download SONAR 8.5 today and have the
DVD's and manual shipped to you for £20 extra. Read on to learn more about all
your options.

SONAR 8.5 Producer Download--£89:
With version 8.5, SONAR continues to innovate on all fronts. New beat creation
and arrangement tools, a new drum instrument loaded with stellar kits, enhanced
audio quantizing, new multi-stage effect plug-ins, and more combine together to
make SONAR the most complete, most professional, and best sounding DAW on any
platform.

What's new:
. Session Drummer 3 with bonus content
. PX-64 Percussion Strip
. VX-64 Percussion Strip
. Matrix View
. Step Sequencer 2.0
. AudioSnap 2.0
. And much more
SONAR 8.5 Producer Download Size: Aprox. 2.0 GB (DSL/Broadband/Cable or higher
required for download)

SONAR 8.5 Producer Box Version plus Download--£109
Get the boxed version of SONAR 8.5 which includes 4 DVDs and SONAR 8.5 User's
Guide. We will also send you the SONAR 8.5 download the same day you make your
purchase so you don't have to wait to install the new version.
SONAR 8.5 Download Size: Aprox. 2.0 GB (DSL/Broadband/Cable or higher required
for download)

SONAR 8.5 Producer Elite Reverb Edition--£175
Cakewalk has partnered up with IK Multimedia to offer the IK Multimedia Class
Studio Reverb. When you purchase, you will receive:
. SONAR 8.5 Producer Download
. IK Classik Studio Reverb Download (serial number and instructions will be
emailed)
. (4) SONAR 8.5 DVDs
. SONAR 8.5 User's Guide

SONAR 8.5 Producer Elite Guitar Edition--£175
Cakewalk has partnered up with Native Instruments to offer Guitar Rig 4 Pro.
When you purchase, you will receive:
. SONAR 8.5 Producer Download
. NI Guitar Rig 4 Pro Download (serial number and instructions will be emailed)
. (4) SONAR 8.5 DVDs
. SONAR 8.5 User's Guide
Please note: Guitar Rig 4 Pro is so new that it is NOT YET RELEASED but as soon
as it's released on October 1, we will send your serial number so you can get
it that day.

SONAR 8.5 Producer Elite Notation Edition--£199
Cakewalk has partnered up with Notion Music to offer Notion 3.0. When you
purchase, you will receive:
. SONAR 8.5 Producer Download
. Notion 3.0 Box
. (4) SONAR 8.5 DVDs
. SONAR 8.5 User's Guide
Notion 3.0 will be shipped to you along with the SONAR 8.5 DVDs and User's
Guide.

SONAR 8.5 Producer Elite Restoration Edition--£229
Cakewalk has partnered up with iZotope to offer iZotope RX. When you purchase,
you will receive:
. SONAR 8.5 Producer Download
. iZotope RX (serial number and instructions will be emailed)
. (4) SONAR 8.5 DVDs
. SONAR 8.5 User's Guide

Regards, Phil Muir

Accessibility Training