[ddots-l] Re: Sonar 8 rocks For Audio

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 01:42:53 -0400

Yes, there is a very noticable improvement in overall performance with s8.
Also, the ability to enable or disable drivers without having to restart is
great.  I've been using wdm on my laptop with the motu 828 and it works great.
The advantage of using wdm is that if you want to quickly increase latency when
mixing down it is much easier.
Gord