[ddots-l] Sonar 8 rocks For Audio

Hi all!

Been playing around in Sonar 8 and I must say that it rocks for audio!  Being
able to see real world values in .VST plug-ins in the track inspector is
fantastic.  I can now change the routing in the V-64 and see exactly what I am
doing!  Plus, I have been able to half my audio latency from 5.8MS to 2.9MS,
using the WDM drivers on the Tascam FW1884.  They really must have recoded
Sonar a lot, as I can't run with such low latency in any other version of Sonar
but 8.  This is all on a core duo 2.13 with Windows XP SP 3.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions,
Music And Audio Production
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021