[ddots-l] Re: Sonar 8 point five question

  • From: "Greg Brayton" <Greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 15:31:58 -0400

I am saving them with the track inspecter closed, and when sonar first opens,
it opens normally. But from there anytime I have a new project or open a
project I've been working on it opens in the track inspecter. Very strange.
Then after I close the inspecter, if I want to get back in I can't.  I hit tab
and it says something about next transient. But doesn't put me back in the
inspecter.