[ddots-l] Re: Sonar 6 install

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 23:27:00 -0400

Hello:
You can keep sonar 4 on your system and install sonar 6.  Now, I'm not sure
about this, because I've taken sonar 4 off my system quite a while ago, but I
don't think that you can migrate preferences from sonar 4 into sonar 6.  You'll
need to set everything up from scratch, e.g. midi setup, instrument
definitions, audio driver setup, etc.
But as I said, I'm not sure about this, though I've heard rumors to this effect.
Gord