[ddots-l] Re: Something Happens In Sonar

  • From: "Greg Steel" <greegstelii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 11:27:46 -0700

I did this where I had Sonar and Notepad open. I am making a wedding favor cd for when I get married and I did the song come together with my fiancee Sonia singing it and she has never sang in her life and she red the lyrics and sang it while it was recording. Their were no problems at all and she actually sounded very good. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Farfar on Laptop" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>