[ddots-l] Something Happens In Sonar

  • From: "Annabelle Susan Morison" <foristnights@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 20:57:05 -0700

I don't know why, but when I press record, then when I press stop after
recording, JAWS won't speak to me. Right now, I have both JAWS and my main
Windows Audio, as well as the music I make, coming out the MOTU. I want to
have JAWS and the Windows audio come out of the Realtech HD Audio Sound
Card, but when I do that, I don't hear anything when I plug the headphones
into the jack on top of my computer's tower. Also, if I happen to switch the
monitor over to my other machine while recording or playing, the audio
engine turns completely off. Is there a way to fix it so that the Audio
Engine isn't affected when I switch the monitor between my music machine and
my documents machine? I've tried looking at the power options in Windows 7,
but that didn't do anything. Please help!
  _____

No virus found in this message.