  From: D!J!X!
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 2:46 PM
  Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Software Reason

  I use 2.5 as a rewire instrument, it's good enough to get the sounds out of.
To use as a main sequencer, it's completely inaccessible. Versions 3 and 4 only
make it worst. If you can I'd avoid that program. I still use 2.5 for it's
sounds and getting them to sonar, but that's about it...

  HTH, D!J!X!