[ddots-l] Re: Slightly off topic, new program for blind musicians

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 14:39:57 -0800

I figured out how to do the loops.

The first three read-only edit boxes are the hh mm and ss of the loop start
time. The next three are the hh mm and ss of the stop time.

1. Play until you get to where you want to start and press numpad 0
2. Press Alt-n ( loop time now. This will populate the first three boxes
with the current play time.
3. then hit numpad 0 again and stop when you want to end the loop.
4. Press Alt-W to set the loop end time in the other three boxes.
5. check the play in loop mode checkbox (Alt-L) and press numpad 0 to start
looping.

Pretty neat.

The carioca is pretty okay, but not always a good result.

thanks, Joey for the great tip! I really could have used this just a couple
months ago.

Dave