[ddots-l] Re: Simple 88-key MIDI controller

  • From: "Nick Dotson" <nickdotson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 00:01:32 -0500

I have a weighted Faatar 76-key controller, and a A-37 76-key Roland unweighted controller. That's all they are, controllers, you've got to either interface them to a hardware module like my bloody Yamaha MU128, wonderful Kurzweil PC2R with ROM optimized for Orchestral Percussion by Alternate Mode Percussion, or be miserably unhappy trying to figure out how to get my Sonic Implants MelloTron fonts to work at all...

Nick (The midi-incompetent)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Dew" <jmkeybd1@xxxxxxxxxxx>