[ddots-l] Re: Sibelius Chat Page

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 07:33:18 -0700

Stephanie,

I noticed your reference to Sibelius and Sib Speaking.I've found that the
chat page on the Sibelius web site is very helpful, even if we as blind
users can't use everything they discuss. Lots of tips and tricks.

http://sibelius.com/helpcenter

You'll need to log in with your Sibelius registration to get access.

Dave