[ddots-l] Re: Set jaws to speak through a different soundcard

  • From: "Mike Christer" <m-christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 18:49:41 -0000

Hey Sandy!

Thanx for the words of wisdom, but fortunately
I'm ok in that department, my system came with a recovery file and recovery
CD!
The recovery file is some 10 gigs in size, and I saved that little bugger a
long time ago, believe me!

A friend came round the other morning to suss the problems, and he says a
seriously bad load of virtually undetectable spyware and virus crap has
invaded via my web browser!
Luckily for me, this guy is ex-military, a professional hacker by trade, a
guy with almost an autistic ability with numbers, capable of remembering
sequences of digits/symbols/letters of unbelievable size, some literally
hundreds and hundreds in length!
He can, reputedly, hack in to anything, at least he hasn't failed yet...

Now, I wish I had a brain like that!!!

Laters

Mike