[ddots-l] SV: Re: focusrite sound cards

  • From: "Henrik Leander" <gnisslargbg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 14:32:49 +0200

I recently bought a Focusright Scarlet. It's a really nice sound card. But
now for some reason it stops playing if I change sound in a soft synth or
change to another soft synth. My old m-audio card has never done that. And
the Focusrite didn?t do that in the beginning either.
I played a track with drums from Session Drummer. I stoped the playback and
changed to another drum kit. While trying to play it, it looks like its
playing but its all silent.
I tried in another project and changed the output to get a sound from
another soft synth. And then the sound stoped again but it looks like it's
playing.
What can I try to fix this? I already reinstalled the driver and downloaded
the latest one.
All the best /Henrik