[ddots-l] Re: Roland Groove Synth

are you assigning the track to a midi channel in the rsg?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shawn Brock" <shawn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 5:07 PM
Subject: [ddots-l] Roland Groove Synth

I seem to be having problems switching between patches on the Roland Groove Synth.

I know I had this problem once before, but can't remember how to resolve it because I haven't used RSG for a while. When I lode the synth its stuck on one patch, and changing the bank or patch don't make a difference. Its still stuck on this one annoying and useless patch!

Thanks for any help you may be able to give.

Best,
Shawn Brock
PLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE!
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx