[ddots-l] Re: Rode microphones

  • From: "Dave Hillebrandt" <dave@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 09:44:18 -0400

Yes, it is strange how diverse American accents can be. Someone from new
orleans will definitely sound different that someone from Boston. used to love
to do impersonations when I was younger but have lost the nack for it. I am
really amazed by a few British actors who can pull off American accents
flawlessly like the guy who does the tv show house and i would never know. Even
listening for it now, he is just so good that can't tell. Will listen for your
show on radio 360. Oh, am sure there is an American audience who is just
perfect for your performances but just a matter of finding a manager who can
find it. Best of luck. Dave