[ddots-l] Reworked The HSC Sets Page On HotSpotClicker.org

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 20:18:25 +0100

Hi all!!

Just a quick note to let you all know that I have reworked the HSC Sets page
over on:

www.hotspotclicker.org/

The previous page was becoming a bit unwieldy.  All of the various sets are on
separate pages now.  So, we now have pages for Sonar 6 sets, one for the
Sonitus Suite sets, one for Sonar 5 sets and a stand-alone sets page.  Take a
look and let me know that you all think.  Feedback is welcome!

Regards, Phil Muir
P J Muir Productions
Music And Audio Production
Band website: