[ddots-l] Re: Retreeving matterial

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 22:30:15 -0400

At 08:20 PM 3/21/2011, you wrote:
Charles, when I double click, I mean push the space bar on the double click button, the screen goes back to desk top, and I don't get into the control panel. What should I do? Doug.

Dug, so alt+tabbing doesn't get you to a window that popped open when you activated the double-click button?

If this is only happening with new projects, What is set in the output column of the master bus?
Chris