[ddots-l] Re: Removing prior versions of CakeTalking

  • From: Arnaud <xcopy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 07:10:08 +0200

ok. so basically, it's better to remove both sonar 5 and ct 5 before installing sonar 6 / CT 6 right?

and can we install all the sonar patches up to sonar 6.21 before installing CT , or should I install CT 6 with sonar 6.0 and patch sonar afterward?

Arnaud de Bonald - WeBlog: http://www.echo-on.org - Skype: Netcava

Gordon Kent a écrit :
Well, you may be removing your ct.ini file when you uninstall ct5. In general, when upgrading a program, it is a good idea to uninstall the previous version first. Even with sonar, they will tell you that if you uninstall an earlier version of sonar, certain plugs may not work properly and you should reinstall the later version.
Gord
----- Original Message ----- From: "Damon Fibraio" <dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxx>