[ddots-l] Refining my fx-bin issues.

  • From: Christopher Bartlett <cwbtt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l-freelists.org" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 17:36:05 -0700

Ok, this is just bizarre. In the track inspector's fx tab, there is a three-state toggle between showing no effects, showing the effects bin and actually showing the individual controls in the track inspector. (I think I've got that right.)

So the problem I'm having is that there is no difference in my track inspector between the second and third states of this control. Both settings show only the fx-bin, showing the gate, reverb and amp-sim effects without allowing me to actually see the naked controls beneath the wrappers.

Now, why in the blue blazes would Sonar behave this way? I'm about to rip the whole thing out and try reinstalling, with the update patch. I have hoped to avoid this as it's a pain in the buttocks, but I'm getting frustrated.

        Chris Bartlett