[ddots-l] Real-time pitch processing.

  • From: Christopher Bartlett <cwbtt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l-freelists.org" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 10:58:21 -0800

Is there a way in Sonar 4 producer that I can play a part on a violin and have it transposed in real time? I want to use a violin to create some guitar-like parts for which I need more low range. I know I could play the parts and use the pitch feature after the fact, but it would be even cooler if I could play, and hear the transposed pitches through my headphones.

        Chris Bartlett